Pizza with Goat Cheese, Mushrooms & Sundried Tomatoes
By Dr. Teresa DeStefano
Serves Varies, as a appetizer course
*Honorable Recognition from "Beauty of Good Food" Photo Contest 2013*
- Sautee mushrooms and garlic until they are soft and brown.
- Slice avocado into small pieces.
- Spread the dough out on oiled pan-- it should be pretty thin, maybe 1/4 inch.
- Sprinkle olive oil over top of dough.
- Place toppings over pizza. Use small spoon to place bits of goat cheese over dough.
- Drizzle salt, pepper and olive oil over the pizza before baking.
- Bake in a 425F oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut up and enjoy!