*Honorable Recognition from "Beauty of Good Food" Photo Contest 2013*
1. Sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until the onion is translucent.
2. Add the tomatoes, honey, and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Place the fish (which has been salted and peppered) on top of the tomatoes. Spoon a little bit of tomato over the top of the fish and cover. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the fish is white.
4. Remove the cover and place the kale over the top of the fish. Don't stir. Re-cover and cook for another 3-5 minutes until the kale has wilted.
5. Spoon the fish and tomato sauce with kale over a bed of rice.